奥运英语
当前位置:巨人英语网 >> 奥运英语

罗格在闭幕式上的讲话稿(中英对照)

2008-09-23 08:54:44 来源:巨人英语网 作者:佚名 [打印] [评论]

罗格:北京奥运会无与伦比

Rogge:beijing olympics“turly exceptional”

Rogge罗格

    亲爱的中国朋友们,

    Dear Chinese friends,

    今晚,我们即将走到16天光辉历程的终点。这些日子将在我们的心中永远珍藏。

    Tonight, we come to the end of 16 glorious days which we will cherish forever.

    感谢中国人民,感谢所有出色的志愿者,感谢北京奥组委。

    Thank you to the people of China, to all the wonderful volunteers and to BOCOG!

    通过本届奥运会,世界更多地了解了中国,中国也更多地了解了世界。

    Through these Games, the world learned more about China, and China learned more about the world.

    来自204个国家和地区奥委会的运动健儿们在光彩夺目的场馆里同场竞技,用他们的精湛记忆博得了我们的赞叹。

    Athletes from 204 National Olympic Committees came to these dazzling venues and awed us with their talent.

    新的奥运明星诞生了。

    New stars were born.

    昔日的奥运明星再次带给我们惊喜。

    Stars from past Games amazed us again.

    我们分享他们的欢笑与泪水,我们钦佩他们的才能与风采。

    We shared their joys and their tears, and we marveled at their ability.

    我们将长久铭记在此见证的辉煌成就。

    We will long remember the achievements we witnessed here.

 

关闭
关闭